Terms and Conditions
1. Getafe CF whose registered office is Avd. Teresa de Calcuta S/N 28903 Getafe (Madrid) is the promoter of a signed Getafe CF season 2023/24 signed home shirt prize draw (the “Prize Draw”).
2. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. Getafe CF reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and Getafe CF may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards Getafe CF and the Prize Draw.
3. Employees of Getafe CF or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and their families) are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is free (except for any applicable data usage charges)
5. In order to enter the Prize Draw and to be considered for the Prize, entrants must follow the club's X account and comment on the tweet mentioning 2 friends.
6. The Prize Draw will close at (TIME) on (DAY) (MONTH) (YEAR) (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will take place as soon as reasonably practicable following the Closing Date.
7. Subject to paragraphs 8 and 9 the prize will consist of one signed Getafe CF season 2023/24 home football shirt, if possible signed by Enes Ünal (the "Prize").
8. Getafe CF reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of a similar nature or equivalent or greater value at any time.
9. Any details as to the size of the shirt or shirt number forming part of the Prize will be at Getafe’s absolute discretion.
10. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
11. There will be one winner of the Prize Draw. The winner will be the first person selected at random from all valid entries received on or before the Closing Date (the “Winner”). The Winner will receive the Prize. In addition to the winner, the club will also select 2 alternates.
12. Only the Winner will receive a DM from Getafe CF. The Winner will be notified by DM on “X” as soon as practicable after the Closing Date. Following the draw, the Prize will be posted to the Winner.
13. The Winner (or the Winner’s parent or carer if the Winner is under 16 years of age) will be required to give their consent to the Winner’s name and country to be disclosed to any person requesting that Getafe CF confirms the identity of the Winner and, for promotional purposes. The Winner (or the Winner’s parent or carer if the Winner is under 16 years of age) may raise any concerns regarding this paragraph 13 with Getafe CF.
14. If Getafe CF cannot successfully contact the Winner within 7 days, the prize will be passed to the alternate winner.
15. Subject to paragraphs 13 and 14 above, details of the Winner will be made available to the public upon request from Getafe CF, Avd. Teresa de Calcuta S/N 28903 Getafe (Madrid) two weeks after the Closing Date (subject to data protection legislation).
16. Getafe CF reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Conditions without notice when reasonably necessary for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw.
17. The Prize Draw, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of Spain and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.